What do your people need to be ready for?
What happens in your workplace? Do they sit all day and therefore, suffer from a weak posture that fatigues and decreases productivity. Do they enjoy being recreationally active, but their jobs require them to sit, sit, sit? So the rush out to be active after work and get injured doing what they love? Or, do their job responsibilities require them to be physically strong and capable? Can you afford not to ensure your people are physically ready to carry out their work or can handle the demands of their job and are in shape to do the things they want to do to keep them motivated to work?
Where is health at in your workplace?
- Do your people have physical demanding jobs (such as police, firefighting, builders, labourers)?
- Do your people sit for long periods of time and live a sedentary lifestyle?
- Are there too many injuries happening in the workplace?
- Is the type of work in your business physically demanding?
- Do your people get injured in their own time (sport, DIY, kids play) which prevents them from working?
- Do you want to help to create healthy lifestyles for your people?
Did you answer 'Yes'?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions you might be interested in hearing about the Athlete Nation Solution - read on.